In sad news Glee star Cory Monteith was found dead last night [July 13th, 2013] in a Vancouver, BC hotel room. His cause of death is a suspected drug overdose. On March 2013, Cory announced he had voluntarily admitted himself into a treatment facility for substance addiction. His rep confirmed, Cory had, “voluntarily admitted himself to a treatment facility for substance addiction.”
He completed his treatment on April 2013. Cory has always been frank about his drug use and has said he started using at 13, he headed to rehab the first time at 19 when his family and friends held an intervention.
Such sad news – RIP Cory!
|»||Recipe: Delicious Homemade Thanksgiving Stuffing - Once Upon A Maritime|
|»||Tips For Cutting Thanksgiving Carbs - Once Upon A Maritime|
|»||DIY: Stuffed Christmas Tree Craft For Kids - Celeb Baby Laundry|
|»||Nick Lachey & Family Visit Disneyland - Celeb Baby Laundry|
|»||Thanksgiving Cat safety Check List – Keep Your Pets Safe During The Holidays! - Cats & Meows|
|»||Easy And Quick Chicken Cat Food Recipe - Cats & Meows|