It’s always said that women need their beauty rest, well this is actually true! A lot of beauty can benefit from you getting enough sleep and being well rested! It is important that you have all the benefits you can, that way you can prevent old age, wrinkles, age spots, and many other things! Here are 10 beauty related things you can do while you sleep so you wake up looking beautiful!
1. Soften your feet: Put Vaseline all over the bottoms of your feet, put pedicure socks or just a regular pair of socks you don’t really care about and put them on, sleep like that, and wake up in the morning to rinse off the Vaseline and you’ll have baby soft feet!
2. If you’re suffering from puffy eyes, drink a lot of water before you go to sleep and buy yourself a good eye cream! Eye cream is the key to reducing puffy eyes and preventing wrinkles and crows feet!
3. To wake up with beautiful waves in the morning wash your hair at night, braid it and sleep like that. Let it air dry over night and take out the braids to be having some BEAUTIFUL waves!
4. Keep your skin really moisturized, apply lotion right before you sleep and right when you wake up too! Your skin dries out quickly, especially with having to wash your hands throughout the day and what not, so applying lotion often is a must!
5. Having silk or satin sheets rather than cotton sheets helps to reduce the risk of getting wrinkles because there is less pressure on your skin which doesn’t cause it to wrinkle!
6. Brush on some baking soda, leave it on for about 5 minutes and rinse off right before bed for having some nice, pearly whites!
7. Apply any brightening face products at night! Applying them in the morning and then going out in the sun makes these products useless! They don’t do what they are supposed to, therefore you are better off doing them at night!
8. Apply castor oil to your lashes before bed nightly and sleep with it overnight, over time you will begin to notice that you have long, beautiful lashes!
9. To wake up with nice, silky smooth hair apply a deep conditioner to your wet hair at night, sleep with a cap on and wake up and rinse it out, your hair will be as soft as it’s ever been!
10. Apply cuticle oil to your nails, put on gloves and sleep overnight! You will wake up with refreshed nails that are nice and moisturized!
|»||Recipe: Delicious Homemade Thanksgiving Stuffing - Once Upon A Maritime|
|»||Tips For Cutting Thanksgiving Carbs - Once Upon A Maritime|
|»||DIY: Stuffed Christmas Tree Craft For Kids - Celeb Baby Laundry|
|»||Nick Lachey & Family Visit Disneyland - Celeb Baby Laundry|
|»||Thanksgiving Cat safety Check List – Keep Your Pets Safe During The Holidays! - Cats & Meows|
|»||Easy And Quick Chicken Cat Food Recipe - Cats & Meows|