Selena Went To Coachella With Justin Bieber – Selena, You Make My Head Hurt

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were just at Coachella, together, with Selena just attending the festival, and Justin ‘performing’ with one of his friends, ‘Chance The Rapper‘ (which, I think that guy’s been watching too much Boondocks, as that name reminds me of ‘A Pimp Named Slickback’). If I had been there, I wouldn’t been booing that non singing, wannabe Freddie Mercury (like that’s EVER gonna happen, but he sure tries with how many times he plays the piano shirtless, and showing off his ‘sultry’ face)…..

UGH. Selena. What is wrong with you? She just makes me want to bang my head into a wall and call it a day. What does Justin have, seriously, that we don’t see? I don’t see Justin as this amazing boyfriend, who will do anything for Selena, who supports her in whatever she wants to do. Sure, he’s good at giving extravagant presents (like that time he rented a stadium out for her–and imagine that, the paparazzi took pictures), but what else? He’s a little douchenozzle, who pees in water used to mop floors and INSTAGRAMS that crap. Like he’s proud of it. So I can’t imagine that he treats Selena any better.

And it’s not like he’s on the career upswing either–so he doesn’t help her image at all. I will be surprised if he has a career in two years–her too. So I guess they do deserve each other. We get what we pick, and Selena is choosing Justin. It gets her some publicity in the tabloids, but how is it actually helping her career? When, instead of being on tour, she’s out hanging around with this douche? Yeah. We’ll see how fast she turns on him.

1. Allie says

She makes my head hurt too. She’s foolish and he’s a douche.

1. Virgilia Coriolanus says

I had really been hoping that she was just using him for publicity–but I think she actually LURVES the little douchenozzle. Some women just like douches who treat them like crap. Without any regard for their own wellbeing, or their jobs, etc. I can’t see Selena’s career surviving this, if she does stay with Lil Dumbass…..all of her fans are from the Disney set–whose parents buy their tickets for them. I wouldn’t be buying my kid tickets to see a girl who can’t sing, for one, and two is with some little douche.

And just wait and see if she gets tangled into his bullshit—who’s to say she won’t be the next ‘Lil Za’ i.e. the next dummy to say ‘the drugs are mine, not his’ when the time comes.

2. Janelle says

Selena is an idiot for taking him back. She deserves whatever she gets as a result.

3. Pamela says

Damn, she is a bigger fool than I first thought. Sad news.

1. Virgilia Coriolanus says

She’ll learn her lesson–a year from now, ten years, twenty years….she’ll learn it eventually. Whether or not it’s too late will be another story.

4. DD says

She is ridiculous, definitely trying to “find” herself as well.

5. Jen says

SIGH. I guess i was stupid with guys at her age, we all love a brainless bad boy.

6. Jen says

LOL in fact what am I saying? I’m stupid with guys NOW! haha.

7. erin says

Sad she is hung up on him. And they he can’t grow up.