Celebrate Shark Week with these cute nautical-themed jello cups inspired by Pinterest! Simple to make, the kids will just love to eat them up!
6 oz. box Jello (Berry Blue flavor)
2 cups boiling water
2 cups cold water
Candied fruit in assorted colors
Vanilla creme wafer cookies
1. In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups boiling water to the box of jello. Stir until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in 2 cups of cold water to the jello mixture. Place into glass containers.
3. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
4. Insert a toothpick thru a candied fruit to resemble a boat.
5. Cut a triangle piece from a vanilla creme wafer cookie and insert on top of the toothpick to resemble a sail.
6. Insert “ship” into the chilled and firm jello.
7. Place gummy sharks around the ship.
These jello cups fun to create together as a family, and enjoy your favorite shark week shows or movies. Maybe grab and older flick, like ‘JAWS’, and whip up these nautical treats for a fun evening in.
|»||Recipe: Delicious Homemade Thanksgiving Stuffing - Once Upon A Maritime|
|»||Tips For Cutting Thanksgiving Carbs - Once Upon A Maritime|
|»||DIY: Stuffed Christmas Tree Craft For Kids - Celeb Baby Laundry|
|»||Nick Lachey & Family Visit Disneyland - Celeb Baby Laundry|
|»||Thanksgiving Cat safety Check List – Keep Your Pets Safe During The Holidays! - Cats & Meows|
|»||Easy And Quick Chicken Cat Food Recipe - Cats & Meows|