Best Shampoos and Conditioners to Make Hair Grow Faster

Best Shampoos and Conditioners to Make Hair Grow Faster

If you hair seems to grow at a snail’s pace, there are some great shampoos and conditioners on the market that will help make your hair grow faster.

Related: Creating Beach-Style Hair Waves with Gel and Mousse

Mane n’ Tail Horse Shampoo and Conditioner

Yes, you read that right: horse shampoo and conditioner. Printed on the bottles are instructions for use on horses as well as instructions for use on people. The shampoo has a pleasant, light scent and lathers up in cloudy suds. Mane n’ Tail shampoo helps you hair grow faster and become healthier, fuller and stronger. The shampoo is filled with emollients to give your hair shine and manageability. The Mane n’ Tail conditioner is designed to prevent split ends and breakage. The conditioner gives your hair much-needed moisture to your hair and leaves it soft and tangle-free.

Nisim FAST Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner

FAST stands for Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy and is an indication that the products contain amino acids, vitamins and natural herbs that your hair needs to grow healthy and long. The Nisim FAST Growth Shampoo and Conditioner work together to give your hair the essentials to grow at almost twice the normal rate.

Just Natural Thicker Hair Shampoo and Conditioner

The Just Natural Thicker Hair Shampoo contains vitamins, rice protein and pure plant extracts to leave your hair full of life and energized. This shampoo is free of chemicals and sulfate so your hair becomes longer, fuller and thicker. The Just Natural Thicker Hair Conditioner features pure moisturizers that leave your hair with a feeling of healthiness, thickness and fullness. It is designed to lift your roots up so your hair has volume and bounce.

Related: How to Moisturize Dry and Damaged Hair

Mill Creek H-24 Shampoo and Conditioner

Mill Creek H-24 Shampoo and Conditioner is a team of products that are designed to help your hair grow longer, thicker, fuller and healthier. The Mill Creek H-24 Shampoo contains cysteine, biotin, nucleic acids and keratin protein to leave your hair with increased strength and body. The conditioner contains panthenol and 22 essential amino acids that give your hair strength, encourage a healthy shine and provide moisture.

1. Dawn McAlexander says

If it’s one thing that I am blessed with, it is naturally fast-growing hair. I have had really long hair ever since my early adult years. I can see the struggle that many women go through, though, and your ideas will hopefully help them out!

2. Chubskulit Rose says

I am looking for a shampoo that could thicken my hair. I am suffering from hair loss and it’s scary.

3. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle says

Thanks so much for sharing this! My hair grows so slowly. I had no idea I could make it grow faster.

4. Cherri Megasko says

I’ve always been happy with the rate my hair grows, plus it’s really thick. I will admit I had to do a double-take when I read “horse shampoo.” I never would have thought there would be a hair product good for both horses and people.

5. Kelly Hutchinson says

I honestly had no idea there were shampoos that could make your hair grow. I totally need to look into this.

6. Alli says

I’ve heard great things about Mane & Tail Shampoo and how it makes your hair grow faster. I’ll have to try it for myself.

7. Jeannette says

Thanks for this list! I’m considering growing my hair back out and need something to speed up the process. I’ll be giving some of your suggestions a try!

8. rika says

I absolutely need to grow my hair again. Keep losing my hair everyday. I am looking for safe shampoo and conditioner.

9. Melissa says

I never knew that shampoo could actually make your hair grow faster. I am interested in trying one of these. But then that means I would have to do color more often. 🙂

10. Liz Mays says

These sound like awesome products. My hair seems to grow slowly so changing my hairstyle is a real chore.

11. Uplifting Families says

I’ve heard taking vitamins are a great way to grow your hair. I haven’t tried these shampoos and I don’t think I will. I have long hair at the moment but it usually gets to a point where it won’t grow any more.

12. lisa says

I have found that my hair grows so fast when I eat healthy and take the right vitamin supplements. I’ve never tried these shampoos but I’m very picky about my hair care.

13. Kathy says

I recently cut my hair and it was a lot cut off. I actually want my hair longer already. I’m going to have to search around for these shampoo/conditioners. I would love it if my hair could grow a bit faster.

14. Ann Bacciaglia says

I used Mane N’ Tail for years. It made my hair feel amazing. My daughter loves using Just Natural Thicker Hair Shampoo .

15. Lisa Bristol says

I have heard so many great things about Mane N’ Tail. I have a few friends that use it and love it. I will have to give it a try.

16. CourtneyLynne says

What a great list!!! I will have to try some of these out since I would Love it if my hair would grow more!

17. Dina says

Maybe it’s time I change my shampoo. I use something cheap and I know I can use something that’s better for me with less chemicals.

18. HilLesha says

My mom can easily vouch on the Mane n’ Tail Horse Shampoo and Conditioner since these are products she has sworn by for years. I have never used their products before, but I may give them a try sometime.

19. Ourfamilyworld says

This sounds like a great product. I would love my hair to grow more. I will check this out.

20. Kiwi says

I actually used to use the Mane’n tail brand! I am happy its still around!

21. aly mashrah says

my sister used the mane ‘n tail before and had good results. I take my vitamins and use coconut oil on my hair and that seems to work for me, too.

22. Rebecca Swenor says

This is a great list of shampoos and conditioners to make your hair grow faster. I would love to try all of them on the list for sure. With age my hair is thinner and I get a lot of split ends. Thanks for sharing.

23. kristin says

I love mane n tail! I used it as a child and forgot qll about until now thank you for the great reminder!

24. Bonnie @ wemake7 says

Thanks for the list of great products. My hair grows way to fast and is so thick It bothers me but I know some friends that would love this information.

25. Gabriel says

Keeping your hair clean and healthy is a great thing to make it seem to grow faster.

26. Winter White says

Mane N Tail is something I swear by, it has truly worked for me. Thank you for the suggestions!