Start The New Year With A Clean & Clear Pore Perfecting Morning Routine – The First Step Towards Clearer SkinConfidence is EVERYTHING. If you don’t feel good about the way that you look on the outside, then you don’t feel good on the inside. I’m a firm believer that you should never judge someone by their appearance, and I like to think that people don’t judge me based on my appearance either. But at the end of the day, I am constantly insecure because of my acne. I used to even catch myself covering up my face with my hands while I spoke to people – without even noticing what I was doing!

If you aren’t comfortable in your own skin, then you tend to hide yourself – like I used to do with my hands – and you never give people a chance to get to know the real you. In middle school, I always felt left out, and didn’t get invited to a whole lot of activities. Eventually it became clear that I was the one that was excluding myself, because I was embarrassed of my acne and it was time for a change!

I have always been prone to breakouts, and I had tried every cover-up and make-up product at the pharmacy to try and cover up my acne. Finally, I realized that I needed to attack the problem head on, rather than forking over boatloads of cash on expensive make-up to try and hide it. After doing my research I decided that Clean & Clear was the product for me. I became an avid “Clean & Clear” user, and have come to swear by the facial products.

After spending some time on the easy-to-use Clean & Clear website and learning about facial routines, I ordered three Pore Perfecting products so that I could begin my new confident and fresh-faced journey. Don’t get overwhelmed by the thought of a “routine,” it truly is so quick and simple to follow! First, I use a Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser to wash away the sweat and make-up from the day. It’s just as easy as it sounds – you squeeze the foaming wash on to your hand and wash your face with it, then dab away with a towel. Every good facial routine requires a pore cleanser!

The second part of my routine consists of toning with the Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Astringent. This part of my facial routine is crucial – the toner for blackheads gets behind your pores and cleans under the surface, which prevents more breakouts from occurring. The Clean & Clear astringent deep cleans under your pores, where a lot of facial cleaners don’t always reach.

Start The New Year With A Clean & Clear Pore Perfecting Morning Routine – The First Step Towards Clearer SkinThe third and final step of my routine is the Clean & Clear Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer. When you clean your face on a regular basis and use mediated cleansers, your skin can tend to dry out a bit – and that is where the face moisturizer comes in! Not only is it medicated and proven to help clear up acne, but it also leaves your face feeling smooth and soft.

No matter what your insecurities are, there is no magical over-night fix. But, by beginning a Clean & Clear morning skincare routine, I have already taken huge steps towards a clearer face and my confidence is at an all time high. I already have seen major improvements in my social life – because the way you feel on the inside is what you convey on the outside – and I feel amazing! I am finally comfortable enough in my skin to let people see the real me.

Life is too short to sit on the sidelines because of your insecurities. Determine what it is in your life that is holding you back – and take the necessary steps to change it. If acne is putting a damper on your social life like it was mine, then check out Clean & Clear’s collection of facial cleansing products. If you are insecure about something other than acne – take steps today to change whatever it is, and I promise you will feel ten times better!

1. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says

I have great skin, but these sound like awesome products. I have heard great things about this brand.

2. Pam says

My son used Clean and Clear when he was a teen. It really seemed to help him.

3. Catherine S says

These all sound like great products. I could use a new face moisturizer my face always gets dry.

4. Lois Alter Mark says

These sound like great products. And I totally agree that confidence is everything!

5. I think I have all three of these products at my house! I love Clean & Clear!

6. Jeanine says

I used to use Clean & Clear when I was a teen. I swore by it, now I have it in my home for my preteen. It works wonders for him!

7. Rachelle J says

I loved using Clean and Clear when I was a teenager! I still love using them now, great products!

8. Kristina says

This is a good product. I never had bad acne either as a teenager but this product worked great. I have great skin and would recommend this product to anyone.

9. Lisa Rios says

I agree, when you don’t feel good about how you look on the outside then it is going to have a negative impact for sure. Clean & Clear sounds like a wonderful product to try out that could give some wonderful results. I would like to try that deep action cream cleanser for sure.

10. Jes says

My husband and I have been trying to find the right face wash. We will have to give this a try.

11. Heather Johnson says

I used Clean and Clear sometimes when I was dealing with pimples. Thank goodness for growing older!

12. Jeanette says

Believe it or not my skin has gotten worse as I’ve gotten older. I could use something like this to help clear up my skin.

13. Amanda says

When I was a teen I used Clean and Clear all of the time. I wish that my skin was finally under control, but I guess I will always have sensitive skin and be in a close relationship with my dermatologist.

14. shalama says

Confidence is absolutely necessary. I haven’t used a Clean and Clear product in a long time but use another type of regiment.

15. Chelley @ A is For Adelaide says

I need that blackhead clearing astringent! My nose is a mess!

16. Erika says

I have been using Clean and Clear products for a long time! They are a great company and really think about what we are putting on our skin.

17. brianna says

I am 35 and STILL have break outs. Will it ever end?! I would really like to try the astringent for blackheads.

18. travel blogger says

I love clean and clear. I have used their products since high school. They really do work.

19. Dora Clemons says

Clean & Clear has always been my go to for acne and blemish control. Their products are good and inexpensive!!

20. Hannah says

I always love clean & clear products! I’ve used the deep cleanser for a long time, and I love it! Thanks for sharing

21. Alyssa Waters says

I’ve always loved their astringents! I may have to try their other facial products.

22. Ave says

I’m prone to breakouts too and I really hate it! I was using Clean & Clear when I was a teenager. It really helped a lot.

23. Ickle Pickle says

Great routine! My youngest daughter loves this brand and use daily, it is really good and suits her skin. Kaz x

24. Janell @ Saving You Dinero says

I need a new cleaning routine for my face. I need to try out these products.

25. Erica Brooks says

Clean and Clear has great products for keeping skin clear. These products sound like they would work well for individuals with acne.

26. Nikki says

I’ve used Clean and Clear in my whole life, I mostly love is the Clean and clear dual moisturizer. Clean and Clear skin care makes my skin healthy and looking good at the same time.

27. tauyanm says

this is definitely a nice product! i did a campaign with this product back in KL and totally loving it

28. OurFamilyWorld says

I love the Clean & Clear toner and I’ve been using it for years. I would love to try these other products from them.

29. Miranda (Anosa) says

I have tried clean and clear before and I actually loved how it was on my skin and would try it again.