General Hospital Spoilers: Should Willow And Michael Even Be Together? Vote Now!General Hospital spoilers say that fans aren’t loving this new hook up between Port Charles, NY Michael Corinthos (Chad Duel) and his fake wife, Willow Tate (Katelynn MacMullen). Here’s what you need to know.

General Hospital Spoilers: Should Willow And Michael Even Be Together?

A Soap Opera Digest poll says that General Hospital fans aren’t sold on a future between Willow and Michael. In fact, only 33 percent of respondents said that yes, they are rooting for Willow and Michael to be together, while 67 percent no.

Clearly, they think that Michael should close this chapter for good and move on with his life. Even though Michael and Willow got married in order to help the young father win custody of his son Wiley, after several months they got an annulment, yet slept with each other afterwards. Talk about mixed feelings, right?

Of course, one can say that Sasha Gilmore’s (Sofia Mattsson) overdose might have changed things for her and Michael. She just couldn’t cope after losing him. Needless to say, Sasha’s overdose was the reason why both Carly Corinthos (Laura Wright) and Harrison Chase (Josh Swickard) had to come clean about their fake affair between Chase and Sasha.

General Hospital Spoilers: Michael And Willow Should Go Their Separate Ways

Needless to say, both Michael and Willow were left stunned with the news. While the two of them were clearly in love with their partners, it seems as though their pain and heartache over what had happened led them to get up close and personal. Yet, knowing how things work in this fictional town of Port Charles and how Michael has always had a bad track record with women (his radar always seems to be broken, right?), fans and viewers think it’s best that Michael and Willow stop in their tracks before things get more complicated for them. Plus, there’s always a chance that Nelle Benson (Chloe Lanier) could come back and surprise them all! Do you agree?

Of course, when it comes to the love lives of our favorite Port Charles residents, General Hospital fans will simply have to tune in as they know that anything can happen at any time. General Hospital airs weekdays on the ABC network. Check your local listings for times.

1. Sherry A Dennis says

Micheal & Willow should stay together!!!!!

1. LBC says

The pairing is based on one object and that is Wiley. Everything that has been done between the two except hitting the sheets (and this was done due to the pent up frustrations both shared), has been Wiley. The two have nothing in common but the love of a child. They don’t do things together, and they don’t have outside interests (work or friends) of course they would turn to one another for companionship and whatever else the need to keep life moving on. In my opinion the pairing is less than desirable and I may be in the minority, but I have the right to speak my feelings on the matter.

2. Tina says

Michael and Willow are married! Let’s make it a good solid marriage!

1. Maria says

Yes. Michael Has to Grow up a d show responsibly. Sasha’s falling onto drugs shows weakness after great character. I am sorry.
      No common Sense. She is not for Michael.
      I love Willow. I wish both of them would show more spine. Smh.
      Now she needs to see her necklace.
      Carly forget get Nell was her half Sister. Where and when did that CHANGE???

3. Anne Lyons says

I find Millow TOTALLY mellow and boring!!! CHILLOW ALL THE WAY

4. Franobrien says

No I want Michael back with sassa

5. Jillie says

Watching Michael is about as exciting as watching paint dry!

6. Peggy says

Definitely those two should stay married they definitely make a great couple and perfect parents for Wiley.

7. Felicia M Oliver says

I totally agree with your comment and they are one of the best pairings on the show thus far. They have a huge following too and a love story that is relatable and have drawn in many. I am not sure why the sudden shift in perspective as they only allowed them to be together once and it was a great COVID scene that is still trending…an old saying is “You do not throw the baby out with the bath water!” They are the story and have been transformational. #GH I would like to see you keep the true love story I know the other fan base wants a reunion and it will serve just that the other fan base but for the tons of other people that have tuned in and consistently following we want more and we would like to see more of Michael and Willow.

8. Emma Jo Rust says

They should stay together! Michael will live a horrible life if he gets with Shasha just to keep her off drugs! Will never work . Everyone will be unhappy and so will I !!

9. Bon says

Yes keep Willow and Michael together and hope Willow is pregnant.

10. Patti says

Shasha said she did not want to be a Mom yet. So why would Michael want to go back to her when Willow loves being a Mom?

1. LBC says

Never felt he should go back to Sasha and not just because of her statement regarding children. Why can’t Michael just raise Wiley alone as he is qualified to do so.

11. Sasha says

Damn gh what hell are you doing that’s it I’m calling abc that’s not right see what I’m talking destroy ppl lives that’s ok y’all will find out soon enough I’m tired of this they not to me so I bet they listen abc when I calm them

12. Wanda says

Micheal and willow should stay together they have feelings for each other. Chase and Sasha should get together

13. Melanie says

When will these damn writers get it that I do not like Ava I just like her with Nik he accept her for who she is he is the only one I don’t care if she got Enmies bc she my fav person anyway I just love the Chemistry between her and her husband the prince

14. Millie says

Michael and Willow belong together. Willow is sweet and loving, as well as Michael, he’s kind, loves being with his son and Willow but is afraid to tell her.