Alaskan Bush People Spoilers: Billy Brown’s Death Changes ABP, Bear And Raiven Take Spotlight?Alaskan Bush People spoilers reveal that the series centered on Billy Brown and how his family lives and survives off the grid. Now that the patriarch has passed away, the show might change a bit. The cast member that is the most active on social media and has the biggest presence to fans is Bear Brown. Could ABP adjust its focus to zoom in on Bear and Raiven Adams?

Billy Brown’s Untimely Death

Alaskan Bush People spoilers reveal season 13 was filming when Billy suddenly passed away. Even though a new season has not been officially announced, the fact that filming was underway confirms new episodes were planned. Even though Billy’s death was unexpected, it is likely that we will continue to see the Brown family in new episodes.

Alaskan Bush People Spoilers: Show Must Go On

Billy’s death will change the family forever. Since the patriarch was the center of ABP, spoilers indicate that the show’s focus will have to be adjusted a bit. That is, if the network, show producers, and the cast members all agree to continue filming. If they decide that the show must go on, then what kind of changes will we see on-screen?

Alaskan Bush People Spoilers: Wedding Announcement

One change will have to do with Bear’s recent announcement on Instagram. Just days before Billy died, Bear revealed that he is marrying Raiven “very soon.” There is speculation that the two might already be wed and the ceremony will be seen in season 13. However, that has not yet been confirmed. The wedding announcement does suggest what could happen with the show going forward, though.

Focus Moves To Bear Brown And Raiven Adams?

Alaskan Bush People spoilers reveal that while the show centered on Billy’s dream and legacy, there were plenty of scenes featuring Ami Brown and the children, all of whom are now grown. With Bear being the biggest personality of all the kids, he would be the ideal pick to be the “star” of the show. He has generated the most interest online and now he has reconciled with Raiven and finally met his son, River Brown. With his new family and the big wedding announcement, one has to wonder if the show will center around Bear and Raiven’s new journey.

In fact, the series might have been shifting that way even before Billy’s death. That might be why both Bear and Raiven have been so quiet and secretive about their lives since getting back together. Perhaps it is all part of the storylines for ABP season 13. What would you like to see happen with the show now that Billy has passed away? What would be the best way to handle this situation? Should the show go on or is it time to cancel Alaskan Bush People?

Be sure to catch up on everything happening with Billy Brown right now. Come back here often for Alaskan Bush People spoilers, news, and updates.

1. Juan Rios says

my husband like to see the show he can see the Alaskan Bush people all day he love them

2. Von says

If the show can pull together the people and a new focus, the show should continue. The work has not been finished and after last years fire, there is possibly more work to be done!

The Show Must Go On!

3. Robert Henson says

I think that Billy’s passing is a devastating blow to the Brown family. People are basically saying that the show must go on. I disagree the Browns need time to their self right now. They have every right to morn their loss and for those of you who believe that the show must go on how would you feel if your dad passed away suddenly would you want a camera shoved in your face I don’t think so you should have a heart we should let them be and live the rest of their life in peace

4. Basil says

Enjoy watching the show and it’s ups and downs. They are a strange family but have so much love for each other. Something that we should be more like them. They get through just about everything that’s thrown at them. I hope the show continues because they have so much more to do. There lives are quite interesting. May Billy Rest In Peace and God bless the family.

5. Sandra Pursell says

I think the show should go on!! Me and my family love to watch the Brown family!!! Especially Bear!!!

6. Joan(Manchester Md) says

My deepest sympathy to you AMI & FAMILY for your Loss R.I.P. BILLY BROWN you will never be forgotten Sir. I thing give the family time to mourn. But I do think the show should go on Billy would of wanted that. I think a update on the family should happen on all of them let us see what is going on with them and see what their future is going to be.

7. Patsy carter says

I love the Alaskan Bush People they are like my own family and with Billy passing I believe the show should continue in his honor. I was raised in the same way in the hollers of Kentucky Please keep the show running ! When the show goes off for the season it really leaves an empty feeling in my heart. I get excited when it does comes back on!!!

8. Sherrill Cockrill says

ABP has been a terrific family show. A show that was educational, showed family struggles, goals, family achievements, and family challenges. Having watched them since the beginning and appreciated learning about a family where there are pitfalls, challenges, as the family grown older, we’ve witnessed health scares, upgrades in healthcare plus girlfriends, dates, weddings and a family reunion. The loss of Billy Brown will certainly leave a huge hole, I believe the family wilfl grow past the pain which I’ll be so happy to see how they handle it. Everyone goes through death different. ❤️❤️❤️ RIP Billy Brown

9. Katherine R. Thompson says

The show should go on. I have watched Alaskan Bush People since the beginning. I feel very close to all the family members. I will definitely miss Billy. He was a wonderful father and husband. My prayers are with all of you.