1000-Lb. Sisters Spoilers: Tammy Slaton On Life Support System, Again

1000-Lb. Sisters Spoilers: Tammy Slaton On Life Support System, Again1000-Lb. Sisters spoilers and updates reveals Tammy Slaton and her sister Amy Slaton’s road to health has been a journey the sisters shared with the public, starting from their YouTube days and now on their own TLC show. The sisters have a goal and a dream, and they want to be healthy enough to be able to meet these dreams.

Amy Slaton was able to lose enough weight in order to go through a gastric bypass surgery. It made it safe enough for her to consider being pregnant, and in November of last year, she gave birth to a son, Gage. It was her first child with her husband Halterman. But with Tammy, it’s a whole different story. It’s not like she’s not trying to lose weight, but it’s a grand struggle, and it’s a thing that makes her cry.

1000-Lb. Sisters Spoilers – Family Members Worried About Tammy Slaton’s Health

For a second time, the 1000-pound sisters’ star was on life-support because of a blood clot in her lung and many of her family members are worried about the longevity of her health.

Things are increasingly hard for the star as she tries her best to be able to shed some weight and have a healthier life, but despite her best struggles, she’s found adding more weight. She’s admitted that she finds it torturous and sometimes doesn’t even see the need to try anymore. Luckily, she further added that she hopes to get better so she won’t quit trying to meet her weight goals.

1000-Lb. Sisters Spoilers: Tammy Slaton On Life Support System, Again

Tammy also revealed that she can’t do many things that people take for granted, like brushing her teeth, bathing herself, cooking and cleaning. As for walking, it’s a no for the reality TV star because it makes her feel as if she’d have a heart attack. She added that she hasn’t left the house in 6 years, except for her medical checkups.

It makes her feel like a burden to her sister Amy who bathes her and does many other things for her. She also recently suffered from a bad case of gout and has moved in with her sister.

1000-Lb. Sisters Updates – Tammy Slaton Blames her Rough Childhood for Her Weight Problems

Tammy dreams of a day when she’d finally be independent and be able to do things for herself. She knows that she would have to work hard in order to meet these dreams and she says that she is ready to put in the work.

She admits that eating is kind of her sole comforter and blamed her rough childhood for the suffering she’s going through because of her weight problems. According to her, she grew up in a home with unloving parents and it contributed to her severe food addiction. Apart from weight reduction surgery, Tammy and her sister have tried every other thing together in order to lose weight, like taking diet pills and exercising, amongst others.

Be sure to catch up on everything happening with 1000-Lb. Sisters right now. Come back here often for 1000-Lb. Sisters spoilers, news, and updates.

1. Darlene Ann Ayres says

I pray for Tammy every day. That poor girl !! She needs to find peace within herself so she can get better. ♥️

2. Norma V says

I don’t feel sorry for Tammy. She doesn’t like to hear the doctor tell her what to do. I see her make an uglier face when he is trying to help her. Her sister asks her to go places or fo things and she always says NO I CAN’T without trying. She lies about what she ate but it’s obvious that she’s over eating. Even her forehead is fat….she then mentions her being pansexual…. who wants to be with that?? Really grotesque

3. Jamie Stanford says

I can relate to Tammy. I too grew up with abuse by my grandmother, physically and mentally on an everyday basis from the age of 10 to 16 yrs of age. I’m 5’1″ and I was almost 400 lbs. At the age of 45 I had gastric bypass surgery and lost 230 lbs. I’m now married for 10 yrs but I’ve not been lucky enough to have been blessed with children which is something I’ve always wanted. My prayers are with you Tammy. I know you can do this. Trust me it’s worth it. Have faith in yourself and the Lord. God bless you and Good Luck!

1. Jb says

Tammy needs to dig deep inside of herself. She can do this and get all the negativity out of her head.
      I pray she can overcome this addiction. She also needs to keep Jerry away. He is not a good example for her well being

4. Lori Grettenberger says

Hang in there Tammy, be strong enough to save you’re life!

5. Regina says

Dear Tammy I pray you will find a way to LOVE your self the way God! The way your loyal sister & brother love you!! I truly understand your pain!!
    Please try & place your self in the mental state that best victory on those that have abused & hurt you is to become victorious! Find the life that you deserve! The life You God intended for you!
    People please mean negative comments are a form of Bullying!! Please try compassion!
    You all are in my daily prayers!
    God Bless!

6. Regina Arango says

You all are in my daily prayers!
    God Bless!

7. Linda says

It’s discouraging to see someone who has all the tools available to her and she doesn’t use them. So many people would like to be able to get the help. She has endless amounts of excuses. There’s no easy way. I don’t feel sorry for her anymore.

8. […] 1000-lb Sisters Tammy Slaton often talks about her traumatic childhood. Tammy says that they did not receive a lot of love. Both Amy and her sister Tammy claim that they did not receive hugs and that they mother was somewhat mentally abusive. Tammy says that their family did not have a lot of money and fast food was all they could afford growing up. […]

9. […] 1000 Lb. Sisters’ Amy has a dancing dinosaur that she keeps in her kitchen, so she always has a dancing buddy. When Tammy does not feel up to dancing or Amy just want to be a little extra goofy, she pushes the button her on dinosaur and has an instant partner. However, the funniest part of this dance is seeing Amy try to imitate the dinosaur. It does not hurt that Tammy is in the background cheering her on. The sisters try to support each other and their YouTube channels. The sisters continue to support their YouTube channels and share special videos with their followers even though they have the hit TV Show. […]